Homepack Buzz provides Homescreen sharing community for Android lovers to make our mobile phone life easier and smarter. To run our service smoothly, you agree that you will use Homepack Buzz Service only in a manner consistent with the following Acceptable Use Policy.
This policy can be modified and complemented through consistent opinion sharing with clients, and users will be notified at least seven (7) days before the scheduled modification.
You agree not to post User Content that:
- is sexually explicit or contains nudity, partial nudity or pornography;
- creates a risk of harm, loss, physical or mental injury, emotional distress, death, disability, disfigurement, or physical or mental illness to yourself, to any other person, or to any animal;
- may create a risk of any other loss or damage to any person or property;
- seeks to harm or exploit children by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable details or otherwise;
- violates, or encourages any conduct that violates laws or regulations;
- contains any information or content we deem to be hateful, violent, harmful, abusive, racially or ethnically offensive, defamatory, infringing, invasive of personal privacy or publicity rights, harassing, humiliating to other people (publicly or otherwise), libelous, threatening, profane, or otherwise objectionable;
- contains any information or content that is illegal (including, without limitation, the disclosure of insider information under securities law or of another party's trade secrets);
- infringes any third party's Intellectual Property Rights, privacy rights, publicity rights, or other personal or proprietary rights;
- contains any information or content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships; or - is fraudulent, false, misleading, or deceptive.
You agree not to engage in any of the following prohibited activities:
- Use, display, mirror or frame the Service, any individual element within the Service, the Homepack Buzz name, trademark, logo or other proprietary information, or the layout and design of any page, without our express written consent;
- Access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Service, our computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of our providers;
- Attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any Homepack Buzz system or network or breach any security or authentication measures;
- Avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, descramble or otherwise circumvent any technological measure implemented by Homepack Buzz or any of our providers or any other third party (including another user) to protect the Services or Homepack Buzz Content;
- Attempt to access or search the Services, User Content or Homepack Buzz Content or scrape or download User Content or Homepack Buzz Content from the Services, or otherwise use, upload content to, or create new links, reposts, or referrals in the Service through the use of any engine, software, tool, agent, device or mechanism (including automated scripts, spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools or the like) other than the software and/or search agents provided by Homepack Buzz or other generally available third party web browsers;
- Send any unsolicited or unauthorized spam and spam comments on posts, advertising messages, promotional materials, email, junk mail, chain letters or other form of solicitation;
- Use the Service for any commercial purpose or the benefit of any third party, except as otherwise explicitly permitted for you by Buzzpia or in any manner not permitted by the Terms;
- Use Homepack Buzz user information to forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting, or in any way use the Services to send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information;
- Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide the Services;
- Interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, the access of any user, host or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing the Services;
- Collect or store any personally identifiable information from the Services from other users of the Services without their express permission;
- Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
- Violate any applicable law or regulation; or
- Encourage or enable any other individual to do any of the activities prohibited in this Acceptable Use Policy.
In cases of publicizing improper posts as listed and explained in the policy, the users can be prohibited from using the service in the following ways
Postings Restriction: Operators may block the exposure of inappropriate postings to other users
- Users that have repeatedly posted inappropriate postings specified in the policy
- Users that have repeated acts that are specifically restricted according to the policy
- Users that correspond to the provisions above will be restricted from using the service permanently
Even if a matter is not specified in detail in this policy, if it has harmful effects on providing a sound service environment, the company can limit the service use according to the company's provisions. If cases are repeated, additional punishment can be applied.
Buzzpia Reserves the right, but is not obligated, to remove any User Contents for any reason or for no reason; including User Content that violates the above Acceptable Use Policy or Terms of Service. Homepack Buzz may permanently or temporarily terminate or suspend a user account without notice and liability for any reason.